David Hire, President
David Hire joined Armstrong in 1975. In 1981, Hire relocated to Oklahoma City to manage the newly established Armstrong agency. He previously served in various roles with Armstrong Relocation – Memphis. He received his bachelor’s degree in business management with a minor in transportation and logistics from University of Memphis. Hire resides with his family in Oklahoma City, where he enjoys collecting antiques and automobiles and playing golf.
Daniel Hire, Vice President
Daniel Hire joined Armstrong in 2006. As the Vice President, he is responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations and business development. Hire previously served in sales, operations, customer service and labor roles with Armstrong. He holds a bachelor’s degree in pastoral ministry with a minor in Bible from Southwestern Christian University. Hire resides with his family in Oklahoma City and enjoys golfing, swimming, running, and reading.
Ashlee Oman, Vice President of Human Resources
Ashlee Oman joined Armstrong in 2004. In addition to serving as the Vice President of Human Resources, she also manages the agency’s accounting and safety. She previously served as the billing rating clerk for Oklahoma City. Oman holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting and an associate’s degree in business technologies from Oklahoma State University. A native of Oklahoma, Oman resides with her family in Oklahoma City where she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, watching her daughter’s soccer games, reading, and traveling.
- "I would highly recommend using the Armstrong Relocation Services in Oklahoma City because of our experience with the driver and delivery crew. They were very respectful and helpful and I appreciated how easy the entire process was from start to finish. The paperwork was explained to us clearly and easily and we were told what our next steps should be."
S.S., July 2015
- "Jacqueline Hire, the agent who worked with us in Oklahoma, was just wonderful. I also commend both of our drivers for being professional and helpful."
R.M., August 2015
- "We had an exceptional crew member who went out of his way to unpack our home with extra care. He worked very hard and was a stand-up guy. Thank you!"
A.R., June 2015
- "The delivery crew went out of their way to make a difficult move better. I appreciate their attention to detail and they were all very enjoyable to work with!"
D.F., July 2015
- "Our driver did a wonderful job of putting our furniture back together and working with us on getting settled into our new home."
R.M., August 2015