Armstrong continues to earn our position as a recognized industry leader, thanks to the effectiveness of our team as evidenced by feedback from our customers.
UNITED VAN LINES RECOGNITION
As an agent for United Van Lines, in addition to thousands of local and international moves, Armstrong performs over 13,000 interstate moves annually. United recognizes agents for a variety of noteworthy reasons, largely driven by Customer Service Survey feedback Armstrong has recently earned recognition in a number of noteworthy ways.
Customer Feedback Performance
- Customer Choice Award for overall quality performance in multiple size categories
- Heart of Quality Award for Move Coordinator performance
- Van Operator of the Year Award for Driver performance
- Van Operator of the Month Award for Driver performance
- Performance Excellence Award for operational quality
- IMPACT Award for claims minimization
- Fleet Safety Award for overall risk management performance
- Top Hauler Award for both Regional and Continental categories
- President’s Club Award for overall booking volume
- Sales Achievement Award for overall booking for both National Account and Government categories
- Inner Circle Award for booking volume in both Residential and Overall categories
INTERNAL TEAM MEMBER RECOGNITION
In order to encourage customer-centric behavior, we recognize the following performances with a cash bonus, trips and featuring via internal communication platforms:
- Servant Spirit Award monthly to any employee for extraordinary performance on behalf of a Customer
- Driver of the Month Award for overall quality performance
- Driver of the Year Award for overall quality performance
- Move Coordinator of the Quarter Award for overall quality performance
- President’s Club Award for sales volume and growth performance
As leaders in our industry and active contributors in our communities, Armstrong team members are recognized frequently in a variety of ways. While customer-driven recognition is actively sought and encouraged, good stewardship in the community is its own reward and in keeping with our DNA, which says “Generosity: Succeed greatly so you can give generously.”
International Recognition from Partners
- Packimpex of Switzerland: Global Partner Quality Award
- Asian Tiger Outstanding Partner Award for volume and service quality
- Santa Fe Global Quality Award for service quality
- "I would highly recommend using the Armstrong Relocation Services in Oklahoma City because of our experience with the driver and delivery crew. They were very respectful and helpful and I appreciated how easy the entire process was from start to finish. The paperwork was explained to us clearly and easily and we were told what our next steps should be."
S.S., July 2015
- "Jacqueline Hire, the agent who worked with us in Oklahoma, was just wonderful. I also commend both of our drivers for being professional and helpful."
R.M., August 2015
- "We had an exceptional crew member who went out of his way to unpack our home with extra care. He worked very hard and was a stand-up guy. Thank you!"
A.R., June 2015
- "The delivery crew went out of their way to make a difficult move better. I appreciate their attention to detail and they were all very enjoyable to work with!"
D.F., July 2015
- "Our driver did a wonderful job of putting our furniture back together and working with us on getting settled into our new home."
R.M., August 2015