Students and Graduates
With many of our leaders today having begun their careers with Armstrong during their collegiate years, we purposefully bring young talent into our family of companies sooner rather than later.
With the aging workforce within the moving and storage industry continuing to expand, students and graduates alike have more opportunities today than ever before to pave their way for success. We encourage students to gain valuable, real-world experience through internships offered throughout the year. After graduation, you’ll never stop learning with Armstrong. We recognize the importance of continuing education and encourage employees to obtain certifications throughout their careers. Check out our available positions to learn more about your opportunities with Armstrong.
- "I would highly recommend using the Armstrong Relocation Services in Oklahoma City because of our experience with the driver and delivery crew. They were very respectful and helpful and I appreciated how easy the entire process was from start to finish. The paperwork was explained to us clearly and easily and we were told what our next steps should be."
S.S., July 2015
- "Jacqueline Hire, the agent who worked with us in Oklahoma, was just wonderful. I also commend both of our drivers for being professional and helpful."
R.M., August 2015
- "We had an exceptional crew member who went out of his way to unpack our home with extra care. He worked very hard and was a stand-up guy. Thank you!"
A.R., June 2015
- "The delivery crew went out of their way to make a difficult move better. I appreciate their attention to detail and they were all very enjoyable to work with!"
D.F., July 2015
- "Our driver did a wonderful job of putting our furniture back together and working with us on getting settled into our new home."
R.M., August 2015