Government Office Moving Oklahoma City
A GSA contract holder, Armstrong maintains compliance with all federal guidelines in accordance with the Federal Supply Schedule. Under Schedule 48, Contract GS-33F-0026X, we are authorized to provide a full range of office-related transportation, delivery and relocation solutions at pre-contracted rates for SIN 653-8 and SIN 411-3.
Additionally, twice a year, the U.S. government inspects our military-approved storage facilities unannounced for fire and burglar protection, cleanliness, rodent and pest control, records keeping, and financial stability. And each time, our secure storage passes the test.
- Transportation consulting
- Pre-move planning
- Relocation plan designing
- Packing and crating
- Loading and unloading
- Delivery and placement
- Data centers
Contact us to learn more about Armstrong’s ability to serve your government entity today.
- "I would highly recommend using the Armstrong Relocation Services in Oklahoma City because of our experience with the driver and delivery crew. They were very respectful and helpful and I appreciated how easy the entire process was from start to finish. The paperwork was explained to us clearly and easily and we were told what our next steps should be."
S.S., July 2015
- "Jacqueline Hire, the agent who worked with us in Oklahoma, was just wonderful. I also commend both of our drivers for being professional and helpful."
R.M., August 2015
- "We had an exceptional crew member who went out of his way to unpack our home with extra care. He worked very hard and was a stand-up guy. Thank you!"
A.R., June 2015
- "The delivery crew went out of their way to make a difficult move better. I appreciate their attention to detail and they were all very enjoyable to work with!"
D.F., July 2015
- "Our driver did a wonderful job of putting our furniture back together and working with us on getting settled into our new home."
R.M., August 2015