Healthcare Relocation Oklahoma City
From private practices to laboratories to complete hospitals, Armstrong provides comprehensive healthcare relocation services through a single source of accountability, easing you and your patients’ transition into your new space.
- Project management
- Move management
- Initial outfitting and transition (IOT)
- Transition planning and relocation
- Interstate transportation
- HIPPA-compliant files and records moving
- Library moving
- Biomedical equipment disconnect/reconnect
- Sensitive equipment handling
- Warehousing and distribution
- Asset management
- Full decommission
- Furniture installation
- Furniture reconfiguration
- Furniture cleaning and refurbishing
- Fixtures installation
- Debris removal/recycling
- Interior signage
Contact us to learn more about how Armstrong can handle your capital project with care.
- "I would highly recommend using the Armstrong Relocation Services in Oklahoma City because of our experience with the driver and delivery crew. They were very respectful and helpful and I appreciated how easy the entire process was from start to finish. The paperwork was explained to us clearly and easily and we were told what our next steps should be."
S.S., July 2015
- "Jacqueline Hire, the agent who worked with us in Oklahoma, was just wonderful. I also commend both of our drivers for being professional and helpful."
R.M., August 2015
- "We had an exceptional crew member who went out of his way to unpack our home with extra care. He worked very hard and was a stand-up guy. Thank you!"
A.R., June 2015
- "The delivery crew went out of their way to make a difficult move better. I appreciate their attention to detail and they were all very enjoyable to work with!"
D.F., July 2015
- "Our driver did a wonderful job of putting our furniture back together and working with us on getting settled into our new home."
R.M., August 2015