Local Office Moving Services Oklahoma City
Office Relocation in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
It’s time to relocate your office; however, you are busy running your business. How will you find the time to make the transition without costing you excess time and money? Trust Armstrong Relocation – Oklahoma City with your next commercial move.
Our Office Moving Service Features:
- Single point of contact
- Pre-move planning and budgeting
- On-site project management
- Floor plan design
- Office moving
- Computer, electronics and equipment moving
- Files and records moving
- Facility protection
- Valuation coverage
- Furniture installation and reconfiguration
- Modular furniture build out and tear down
- Fixtures installation
Value-Added Services for Peace of Mind
- Asset management
- Asset auctions
- Charitable contribution
- Disaster recovery and restoration
- Post-move cleaning services
Our Service Area Includes:
- Oklahoma City
- Elk City
Hassle-Free Moving is at Your Fingertips
Our moving professionals are ready to make your commercial office transition as smooth as possible. Request your free quote or call us at 405.947.8001!
- "I would highly recommend using the Armstrong Relocation Services in Oklahoma City because of our experience with the driver and delivery crew. They were very respectful and helpful and I appreciated how easy the entire process was from start to finish. The paperwork was explained to us clearly and easily and we were told what our next steps should be."
S.S., July 2015
- "Jacqueline Hire, the agent who worked with us in Oklahoma, was just wonderful. I also commend both of our drivers for being professional and helpful."
R.M., August 2015
- "We had an exceptional crew member who went out of his way to unpack our home with extra care. He worked very hard and was a stand-up guy. Thank you!"
A.R., June 2015
- "The delivery crew went out of their way to make a difficult move better. I appreciate their attention to detail and they were all very enjoyable to work with!"
D.F., July 2015
- "Our driver did a wonderful job of putting our furniture back together and working with us on getting settled into our new home."
R.M., August 2015