Long Distance Office Moving Services Oklahoma City
Armstrong’s experienced office moving team provides an array of services for businesses across all industries. Moving an office, regardless of distance, requires more than just boxes and trucks. We recognize that time is money and understand the impact a move can have on organizations of all sizes, even when moving within the same building. Our team facilitates a smooth transition into your new office space, allowing your team to focus on business as usual.
- Single point of contact
- Pre-move planning and budgeting
- On-site project management
- Floor plan design
- Office moving
- Computer, electronics and equipment moving
- Files and records moving
- Facility protection
- Valuation coverage
- Furniture installation and reconfiguration
- Modular furniture build-out and tear down
- Electronic equipment disconnect and reconnect
- Fixtures installation
- Asset management
- Asset auctions
- Charitable contributions
- Post-move cleaning services
- Disaster recovery and restoration
- "I would highly recommend using the Armstrong Relocation Services in Oklahoma City because of our experience with the driver and delivery crew. They were very respectful and helpful and I appreciated how easy the entire process was from start to finish. The paperwork was explained to us clearly and easily and we were told what our next steps should be."
S.S., July 2015
- "Jacqueline Hire, the agent who worked with us in Oklahoma, was just wonderful. I also commend both of our drivers for being professional and helpful."
R.M., August 2015
- "We had an exceptional crew member who went out of his way to unpack our home with extra care. He worked very hard and was a stand-up guy. Thank you!"
A.R., June 2015
- "The delivery crew went out of their way to make a difficult move better. I appreciate their attention to detail and they were all very enjoyable to work with!"
D.F., July 2015
- "Our driver did a wonderful job of putting our furniture back together and working with us on getting settled into our new home."
R.M., August 2015