Relocation Storage Services Oklahoma City
Safe and Secure Oklahoma City Storage
People normally think of storage as those garages in rows of buildings behind a gate and a fence. Armstrong is fully-loaded to protect your possessions and give you peace of mind with a warehouse that can securely accommodate any need you may have.
Oklahoma City Warehouse Facility
- Short-term/long-term storage
- 150,000 sq. ft. warehouse space
- Fully-racked facilities, customizable to fit customers’ needs
- Alarmed with video surveillance and sprinkled facility
- Ground-level access with dock-high overhead doors
Warehouse Service Options
- Asset management
- Padded containers for added protection
- Local distribution
- Long distance transport drop off
- Oklahoma City
- Elk City
Security is Our Concern
Whether you have excess inventory, are relocating your business, have a home that is not ready to occupy or need a distribution point for your business, we’ve got the solutions for your storage needs.
Call Armstrong in Oklahoma City at 405.947.8001 or request your quote today!
- "I would highly recommend using the Armstrong Relocation Services in Oklahoma City because of our experience with the driver and delivery crew. They were very respectful and helpful and I appreciated how easy the entire process was from start to finish. The paperwork was explained to us clearly and easily and we were told what our next steps should be."
S.S., July 2015
- "Jacqueline Hire, the agent who worked with us in Oklahoma, was just wonderful. I also commend both of our drivers for being professional and helpful."
R.M., August 2015
- "We had an exceptional crew member who went out of his way to unpack our home with extra care. He worked very hard and was a stand-up guy. Thank you!"
A.R., June 2015
- "The delivery crew went out of their way to make a difficult move better. I appreciate their attention to detail and they were all very enjoyable to work with!"
D.F., July 2015
- "Our driver did a wonderful job of putting our furniture back together and working with us on getting settled into our new home."
R.M., August 2015